LOCKDOWN

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LOCKDOWN » Новый форум » Can I transform?

Can I transform?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Hi!
I've been wondering... You know it's a well-researched fact, that things can change quite a bit when they go through the abstract dimension. Like, a lot. But what will happen to a human? I'm not talking about a rift, I'm talking BIG TIME ABSTRACT BROTH trip kinda deal.
I've just been wondering, could I change... entirely? Like, go there, when return... What will happen? Will I be someone else? Something else? Can I become a rock? A bird? Something entirely new?

+2

Good luck coming back, pal. As if when you'll turn abstract you'd remember anything about your previous life.

+2

rolling rolly wrote:

Can I become a rock?

HeLp I'm A rOcK. Lol, dude, why would you want to be a ROCK of all things?

br4ket wrote:

As if when you'll turn abstract you'd remember anything about your previous life.

Because of people like you, this myth keeps being relevant when in actuality we have zero understanding of the abstract mind.

beans wrote:

Lol, dude, why would you want to be a ROCK of all things?

I just want to... I don't know, experience something different... I don't particularly like being human, but I don't want to die or erase myself completely either.

br4ket wrote:

As if when you'll turn abstract you'd remember anything about your previous life

I don't need to remember, right? There's a chance I'll just drift back to the rift and... get sucked in? Just transform into something?

+1

in lotta we trust wrote:

this myth keeps being relevant

Because it IS. Do you think we're oh so great that ur great human mind can't resist otherworldly influence?

+1

If they can sustain something analogous to our...brain, why can't we? It seems that the condescending one is actually you, my friend.

Op, just try and go to therapy or something. Abstract dimension isn't your playground or a solution for your dissatisfaction. Try skiing?

+2

rolling rolly wrote:

but I don't want to die or erase myself completely either.

You might as well erase yourself, there's no guarantee what something will remain of you. May go and sign up for reincarnation, lol.

Don't entertain yourself with false hope, OP. You won't be able to enter this deep into the abstract anyways, and if you'd manage to do something like this, you'll cause big trouble for us remaining here.

You are here » LOCKDOWN » Новый форум » Can I transform?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно